A lovely gift

Monday, January 10, 2011


a lovely birthday/christmas gift

a lovely birthday/christmas gift

a lovely birthday/christmas gift

DSC_0424 copy

a lovely birthday/christmas gift

There's something so magical about getting mail, isn't there? Living far away from home I do get slightly more mail than I used to, but still not a whole lot. And then today I popped down to the local post office and there were two packages waiting for me! One was my fixed bikini top (thankfully as I was really missing it) and the other was the most amazing birthday/Christmas gift from one of my bestest friends. She sent me a desk calender, cute cards, funny tea bags, two awesome tea towels and a gorgeous apron from Freshly Printed. I love how everything is subtly Canadian themed-I'm especially partial to those Canada geese on the apron. Thanks Ness!

1 comments:

  1. What brilliant parcels. Nothing nicer than receiving a treat-filled package in the post! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger