More mail

Monday, January 31, 2011

My new anthropologie dress

My new anthropologie dress

My new anthropologie dress

My new anthropologie dress

I have been getting the best things in the mail lately! Just a few days ago, I got this beautiful dress in the mail from my mom. She knows how much I love anything from Anthropologie, so she ordered this for me online and then sent it to me. I have such a nice mom. I absolutely adore it and I've hardly taken it off since I got it. I was just thinking last week that I wanted another maxi dress and voila, the perfect addition to my summer wardrobe arrives by post. As husband would say, "you are one lucky chica." And he's right, I am.

7 comments:

  1. OMG that dress (and the amazing weather) is gorgeous!!! I'm so jealous right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thoso photos are just lovely. and that dress is perfect! I'm lovinnnnn it!



    http://kahandace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So dreamy! I wish I was there!
    xoxoMB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your warm weather photos makes me miss summer so much!!

    That dress is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous photo and what a nice mother! I want my Mom to send me a dress from Anthro. I love your blog and I'm a new follower.

    Come follow me:)
    www.livingfoxy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger