Sewing swag

Thursday, January 13, 2011

DSC_0490 copy

So, about that shopping trip... This year, all of my birthday/Christmas presents had to do with sewing or rock climbing. My mother in law focused on sewing, and got me a gift certificate to a fabric store that I had heard of, but never actually been to: the Remnants Warehouse. Dear Remnants Warehouse, where have you been all my life? I went there this week and I was like a kid in a candy store. I picked up the fabric you see above, as well as lots of other notions. The shop is amazing! They have beautiful fabric, and it is so much cheaper than anywhere else in Sydney. They also have cute jelly rolls, sewing books, classes and all kinds of tools and notions. Oh, and the book, that was a birthday gift from my husband's sweet cousin. Itching to make something, I grabbed that red fabric and got sewing. Here's a sneak peek...

DSC_0492

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger