A sunset swim

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sunset swim

Sunset swim
handsome husband

Sunset swim

Sunset swim

Sunset swim
me

On Sunday night, after a long day of staying inside to avoid the heat, husband and I headed to the beach for a sunset swim. It really is the best time of day to go to the beach, in my humble opinion. I'm sure all of you morning people would object, saying that mornings are obviously superior, but I don't get out of bed before 8 a.m. unless it's an emergency. So, with mornings out, nighttime is the next best thing. It's not as crowded, it's easy to find a park, and you get to watch the sun set as you swim. Glorious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger