Sydney love: Sculpture by the Sea

Friday, January 21, 2011


If you had told me a few years ago that my little jaunt to Australia with my best friend would lead to a marriage and a move, I would’ve laughed in your face. I’ve been here for two and a half years. Life’s funny like that. Most of the time, I love living here, but there are also times when I miss home so much it hurts. At those times, I forget how lucky I am to have the opportunity to live in this amazing city. This got me thinking that I should start a little series here called Sydney love. My hope is that by focusing on one thing each week that I love about Sydney, I’ll be more present and more grateful. So without further ado, week 1...

Sculpture by the Sea 2010

The first thing I love about Sydney is Sculpture by the Sea. This actually happened in November, but I'm going to blog about it anyway. I love everything about Sculpture by the Sea. I love that we went on a sunny day but didn't get burnt because there was a tent set up giving away free sunblock and another one to give people water. Sydney is so organized and efficient when it comes to public events, it's great. And of course the sculptures were pretty nice too.

Sculpture by the Sea 2010

Sculpture by the Sea 2010

Sculpture by the Sea 2010

Sculpture by the Sea 2010
My mom and I. She was here visiting and she loved Sculpture by the Sea too.

2 comments:

  1. Oohhh! Wishing it was summer here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous of your weather!!! i am sure you hear that a lot on her! live it up girlie! :)

    www.lifeoftheliles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger