This weekend I...

Monday, January 24, 2011

A Saturday swim

... went for a swim,

Fruit bowl

filled up my favourite corona tray with yummy fruit from the market, I love all of the fruits that are in season right now,

A Vietnamese tea set

put out my new tea set that my friends Dan and CĂ©line sent me from Vietnam (thanks guys!),

Stitching

did some stitching on a little project that I hope to have finished this week,

At the beach

and ended the weekend with a trip to the beach with my love, though this time it wasn't quite warm enough to get me into the water. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, wherever you are and whatever season it is!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, looks like a lovely weekend. Could do with a bit of winter sun, it was freakin' freezing in the UK today! xxx

    ps. We have that same Corona tray...I recognised it straight away, hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely photos! The stitching photo is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Celeste! My husband actually took the stitching photo so all credit to him on that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww sounds like you had a great weekend. I love all these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm drooling over these warm weather pictures! I'd give anything to be outside without a coat and boots on right now!!

    LOVE your blog. :)

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger