Today was a very French day

Thursday, January 27, 2011


Today was a very French day. I...
  • went for lunch at the French patisserie where my friend works
  • she gave me the yummy macarons you see above
  • they got a bit squished and melty from the heat, but they were delicious!
  • drank way too much coffee, I may still be a bit jittery
  • scored a new sun hat for $5
  • joined the Alliance Française
  • helped husband's cousin with her French
  • am now relaxing until I go for dinner at husband's aunt's house
  • have had a very nice day, and you?

5 comments:

  1. Those macaroons looks so delicious! But I am embarrassed to say that I have never had one before! I think I need to now...

    PS - Oh my goodness, I would GLADLY trade places with you so you can have the cold and I can have the heat!! Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely are those macaroons! Now I need to go and find some. But in this little town I'm not sure if anyone sells them. Your French day sounds wonderful!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious!! your blog is beautiful, so great to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est ce qu'on appelle, une journée bien remplie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, cute picture and yummy treats xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger