In the garden

Monday, February 7, 2011


After making it through this last week, I think I can safely say that I'm a "real" Sydneysider now. For those of you who don't live in Sydney, let me bring you up to speed... For the last 7 days it has been over 30 degrees (86 degrees Fahrenheit) each and every day. Saturday night at midnight it was still 33 degrees (91.4 degrees Fahrenheit). At MIDNIGHT! You can read more about this record-breaking heat wave here. Husband and I have a few coping mechanisms to get through heat like this, but the one that we rely on the most is heading off to his mum and step-dad's place. They live in a great house that happens to have the best garden and a pool. Heaven. I went there every day this week for a swim to cool down. One of those days, I also took some photos of their beautiful garden. Want to look around?






1 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Gaby. It's a very 'Sydney' garden. You look so happy there, lazing there on your lilo. Heat? What heat!? x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger