My creative space: votives

Thursday, February 10, 2011

lavender and limes votives

This week my creative time has mostly been taken up by an exciting project that I'll share more about soon. But I also managed to slip in this little project, because it takes all of 2 minutes. Christine from Lavender and Limes posted a tutorial a while back for making votives out of old glass jars and doilies, and I've been meaning to give it a go ever since. I'm so glad that I finally did, because now these little candles are fancying up my table, which is especially nice since I mostly seem to be eating alone this week while husband's hard at work. Pop on over to Kootoyoo for more creative spaces. x

6 comments:

  1. Tres sweet, Gaby!

    And I love your new banner. I've really got to learn that little trick!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! :)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty are these. You are seriously super creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea! i love dollies but never know what to use them for!

    thanks for sharing!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! That's one for the "must try" list :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger