My creative space

Thursday, February 17, 2011

making

I don't really have anything finished to show you for my creative space this week. It's been a busy one, filled with lots of making, yoga and preparations for husband's birthday. I also started a part time job at the studio where I'll be doing my yoga teacher training. Yesterday was my first day, and it went really well. Even though there was lots of work to be done, the environment was relaxed and supportive, just as a yoga studio should be. I've also been practicing yoga every day this week, which feels so good. Yesterday after working in the office, my body was feeling tight and achy and my wrist problems were flaring up, so after a quick trip home I ended up heading all the way back to the studio for a restorative class. I'm glad I did though because it was just what I needed.

But back to my creative space, the top photo is what my space looks like. I am elbow deep in lace, fabric and feathers at the moment. Tomorrow I'll be sharing more so make sure to come back! But here's a sneak peak of something I've been working on...

making

Don't forget to check out kootoyoo for more creative spaces!

6 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish for more of this and less homework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a sneak peek! I'm spying rosettes, which is something that I always love to bits. I'll be back to see what you're up to!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all those fabrics together xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pileup - yellow and pink number in there caught my eye - is it and old japanese silk?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, fabrics. (<- it is very hard to convey a Homer Simpson voice through the medium of text)

    Thank you for visiting my wee blog. You are right, there are definitely lots of things to love about Sydney including quite a few that I haven't blogged about yet!

    I have been in Sydney since the end of November 2010 so not very long at all. What about you? And how do you feel about being a 1950s housewife??! I vacillate between enjoying how slow and easy everything is and being very frustrated because I miss having a job and contributing to society in that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many lovely things going on in your space this week!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger