My creative space

Thursday, February 24, 2011

a new design I'm working on


Tuesday I went over to my friend's house and we worked on this bunting together. I also cuddled her baby any chance I got. Thanks for the help Cazzie!

This week my creative space is sprawled all over the house. I don't have a space devoted to my crafting, so when I want to make something I move between the spare room where I store odds and ends, the hall where I store my fabric, the bedroom where my sewing machine is (for now anyway), the living room floor where I do most of my cutting, the coffee table where I glue things, and the dining room table where I watch Mad Men and hand sew. It's kind of ridiculous. Normally I clean up after my projects, but in the hustle and bustle of getting ready for the craft fair this week, I'm just letting it all hang out. I have been pretty productive though, even if I feel like my to do list will never be all ticked off. This week I made more fascinators, got business cards, and made bunting, which I've never done before. Two more days until the fair, wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely bunting! I love your new design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuddling (have I spelled that wrong? It looks wrong) babies should be recognised as a genuine past-time. The colours in your bunting are really cheery - perfect for the sunshine!s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bunting! It looks just fab! Have a wonderful time at the fair.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This hair accessory is beautiful. Perfect for a wedding! If I wasn't already married, I'd have you make me one! :)

    Annnd, I am so in love with this bunting! I've been wanting to make a simple bunting banner for a while now.

    Jeez, I'm realizing through all my comments on your blog that I have all the creative things I want to do.. but haven't gotten to them yet! I really need to get the ball rolling.

    GOOD LUCK AT THE FAIR!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your banner is SO CUTE. and that hair piece is stunning! best of luck with the upcoming craft fair :) I'm sure its going to be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger