Some yummy links

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

chocolate and cherries

I have no recipes of my own to share today - too busy getting ready for market - but how about if I share some tasty links? I'm hoping to try all of these soon...
  • This recipe combines 2 of my favourite things in life: chocolate and peanut butter. To be more specific, it's a recipe for hot cocoa with peanut butter whipped cream!
  • A thrifty tutorial for making quiche. Great way to use up older veggies!
  • I love samosas but I've never tried making them before.
  • I think having to read Proust in French turned me off the idea of Madeleines, but I'm willing to give them a shot.
  • A recipe for white bean dip that would've been perfect when I was doing a cleanse a few weeks ago.
  • I have a recipe for making homemade tortillas, but I'd like to give these a go.
  • Chocolate crinkle cookies, enough said.
  • Homemade peppermint oreos. These last 2 recipes are from Emma, who always posts the most wonderful looking sweet treats.
If you try any of these, be sure to let me know!

5 comments:

  1. you are so sweet to feature my treats, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture - is it dark chocolate and cranberries? I too am a fan of the chocolate and peanut butter combo - Nigella Lawson has a recipe for homemade peanut butter and chocolate square (think Reece's) which I can vouch for in terms of ease to make and deliciousness.

    I also made a quiche recently - no pictures as I'm still getting used to our new oven and burnt the top but this recipe http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2010/dec/11/classic-quiche-recipe-dan-lepard?INTCMP=SRCH makes the most beautiful - if time consuming - pastry I've tried.

    Good luck for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gaby,
    i'm so looking forward to trying these. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MUST try to make these homemade peppermint oreos! They sound delicious!!

    PS - Hilton Head is in South Carolina. It is sooo nice and relaxing. We love it there! Sorry to hear about your trip cancellation :(. Hopefully you can go somewhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That photo is amazing, instantly i want a bar of chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger