I have no recipes of my own to share today - too busy getting ready for market - but how about if I share some tasty links? I'm hoping to try all of these soon...
- This recipe combines 2 of my favourite things in life: chocolate and peanut butter. To be more specific, it's a recipe for hot cocoa with peanut butter whipped cream!
- A thrifty tutorial for making quiche. Great way to use up older veggies!
- I love samosas but I've never tried making them before.
- I think having to read Proust in French turned me off the idea of Madeleines, but I'm willing to give them a shot.
- A recipe for white bean dip that would've been perfect when I was doing a cleanse a few weeks ago.
- I have a recipe for making homemade tortillas, but I'd like to give these a go.
- Chocolate crinkle cookies, enough said.
- Homemade peppermint oreos. These last 2 recipes are from Emma, who always posts the most wonderful looking sweet treats.
If you try any of these, be sure to let me know!