Sydney love: the Sydney Festival

Friday, February 4, 2011

photo found here
photo found here

One of my favourite things about summertime in Sydney is the Sydney Festival. For most of the month of January, the city is host to amazing concerts, performances, plays, talks etc. I'm kind of sounding like an ad, but it's true. This year I was lucky enough to see Mike Berbiglia's show, My Girlfriend's Boyfriend, and Sufjan Stevens' concert last weekend. The Sufjan Stevens concert was especially magical. The show had so much going on: choreographed dance routines, visual art, fluorescent clothing, a ten piece band and on and on. It left my friend and I in total awe. If any of you ever get the chance to see him live, I highly recommend it! Tell me, did any of you catch any shows at the Sydney Festival this year?



I leave you with two crap iphone photos, sorry about that.

1 comments:

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger