Sydney love: the zoo!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Nessa and the roo

When you first come to Sydney, everyone will tell you to do 3 things: see the Opera House, go to Bondi Beach, and spend the day at Taronga Zoo. So when my friend and I found ourselves in Sydney for the summer (our summer, Sydney's winter), that's just what we did. Even though these photos are from a while back, I'm so excited to share them as they're some of my favourite Sydney photos to date, especially that first one of my friend with the kangaroo. Next time I go back to the zoo, I want it to be for the Roar & Snore, my husband's been wanting to do it for ages!

photo by Nessa




9 comments:

  1. I love these photos - you have captured the animals so well, they look almost fake (if that makes any sense at all!). I think maybe what I'm trying to say is that the shots are so well composed, they look as if you've posed the animals.

    Chocolate and dried cherry cookies sound delicious - I have yet to find a good cookie recipe so if you're willing to share.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the kangaroos. I can't believe how close your friend is to that guy. Scary and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh Gaby, thanks for the tip. I so need to start raiding my girlfriends closets! Amazing pics, wow those animals are gorgeous ...I love going to the zoo! Happy Friday. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks way fun! And kinda freaky. I'd be scared of the Kangas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this reminds me to my Australian trip, it was such a nice experience to be surrounded by kangaroos! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That peacock's feathers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger