Berry buttermilk muffins

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

blueberry muffins

I found this recipe for berry buttermilk muffins on Jodi's beautiful blog, Ché and Fidel. A couple of days ago when I had some organic blueberries sitting in my fridge, I gave them a go. I love baking with buttermilk, makes everything so yummy. I also used whole wheat flour to try to make them a bit healthier. In any case, they're quite scrumptious and they've made for a great quick breakfast this week with a cup of tea.

blueberry muffins
owl mug and teapot from Anthropologie, of course

6 comments:

  1. Muffins for breakfast - what a lovely idea! My muffins tend to be overly cake-y, I think I stir them too much but yours look perfect.

    I love the owls as well - their expressions are very sweet. Do you know if there is an Anthropologie in Sydney? We didn't have one in London (or if we did, I never made it there).

    Thank you for offering to share your Mudgee tips - I don't think we'll be going any time soon but I will definitely let you know when we do.

    I look forward to seeing pictures of your wedding. Our second anniversary isn't until October so there may be a bit of a wait until I have good reason to share! M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM. just bought some blueberry cream biscuits and am about to go eat them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh my. Yes. Must make these! Buttermilk is such a treat! (Love the mug too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. anything with buttermilk seriously is so delicious.

    you must try this delicious cake - i made it several times last summer. you will love it.

    http://www.justcookalready.com/2010/06/blueberry-lemon-buttermilk-cake.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at you little miss blogger! Glad to hear you have lots of dreams and plans after grad school. You're an inspiration! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These muffins look so delicious! And I seriously LOVE those little owls. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger