A crafternoon

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

lucas on my quilt
Lucas chilling on my quilt, which you may recognize from this post.

My friend Caroline came over today so that I could help her make her baby a pair of booties for his baptism. We used the Anna Maria Horner pattern that I used to make these booties for him, but this time we used white satin. They're not quite done yet, but we had a lovely time working on them and playing with Lucas. He seemed happy enough to chill out and play with bits of fabric and a panda while we sewed. I love having crafternoons with people, I definitely need to do it more often!

DSC_1012
Cazzie concentrating
DSC_1011

DSC_1017

DSC_1025

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect afternoon, I love getting together with girlfriends and working on projects. Aww, and Lucas, what a cutie! xx veronika

    PS thanks so much for your awesome comment on my outfit Gaby. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cute bubba! Did the booties turn out well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun day! He looks adorable with that panda :)

    heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that panada is cute! did you make it?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger