Mountains, finally!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

my lunch and handsome husband
breaking in my new climbing shoes (yay!) and husband rappelling down a climb
check out that giant water dragon!

First off, I apologize that this is the second day in a row of me posting crappy iphone photos. Note to self: be a better blogger and stop forgetting camera. Moving on... Today's crappy iphone photos are from yesterday, when husband and I managed to get away to the mountains and spend the whole day together. It had been a while since either of us had climbed outside, so we went to an area that we know and love, and took it easy on some moderate routes. When it started to pour later in the afternoon we headed back to Katoomba for a hot chocolate. It was a perfect end to our day in the mountains.

5 comments:

  1. That looks like a perfect day out. I have only rock climbed a few times (and maybe only once or twice outdoors) but I remember it being a lot of fun.

    Don't worry about the iPhone pictures - they still look great. (I have been using my phone to take photos too but have been keeping schtum - it's not like I take great photos with my real camera anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mountains.

    Oh and you are so cute. Gaby is the cutest name ever. Sydney? Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing your adventures on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I LOVE crafting, cooking and being outside too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Gaby! Looks like you guys had such a fabulous day. My husband and I love hiking, it's so beautiful to be surrounded by all that scenery. Hmm, hot chocolate, perfect way to end of the day. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, rock climbing in AUSTRALIA would be a dream come true! SO amazing! You are so lucky! I can't wait to get outside and rock climb... but until the weather shapes up, I'm stuck at the rock climbing gym...

    These photos make me reeeeally want to come to Australia!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger