My yoga mat bag

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

my yoga bag

DSC_1267

First of all I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the encouraging comments on my last post. You all made me feel so much better. Now, let's move on to some sewing of the non fascinator variety shall we? While last week my life was all about sewing fascinators, this week has been all about yoga. I just finished a very long day at the studio, I've been to a class each day and I start teacher training on Saturday. So it only seemed fitting to share my yoga mat bag with you today. I made it with some fabric that a friend gave me in L.A. last time I was there. I kind of improvised it and although it was a bit hard to make, I'm so glad I did. Especially this week when I have carried it every single day.

4 comments:

  1. your yoga mat bag kicks my yoga mat bag in the butt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you improvise that! crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work there lady! I love that fabric.
    Thanks for your sweet comment. Yes I did take that photo. It's looking out from the edge of our property. I couldn't believe my eyes, so I had to photograph it for proof.
    Have a happy day. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is uh-mazing. You're so talented! You should sell these on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger