Sydney love: architecture

Friday, March 18, 2011

sydney homes

One of my favourite things about Sydney is the architecture. And I don't mean the opera house, the QVB etc. I mean the beautiful homes that make up Sydney's suburbs (a.k.a. neighbourhoods). When I first moved here, I fell in love with these homes because they were so different from back home. The sandstone and terrace homes blew my mind. And they still do. In fact, one of my favourite things to do is take my camera and go for a slow meander through Sydney's little neighbourhoods. I never fail to find something that inspires me; it is such a pretty city. Here are some of my favourite shots from various suburbs.

sydney homes






sydney homes

sydney homes

8 comments:

  1. oh love all of these! especially the building with the ivy all over it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - thanks for the tour of Sydney through your eyes. Loved it! Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos with the greenery are my FAVORITE. My dream house is definitely covered in dreamy greens. Great eye!

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I'd love to visit one day to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, I adore exploring neighborhoods, and seeing different types of architectures. It looks so beautiful in Sydney, I'm loving the shot with the rain-boots, so cute! xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very, very lovely :) i would love to live in a place like one of those... with lots of character, all tucked away somewhere x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that first building! so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have lived in Sydney all my life and I still love exploring the neighborhood looking at houses and buildings and taking photos. Sydney has such beautiful buildings. I am also very excited that I will soon be moving into an old terrace home.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger