Indie Foxx Garland

Thursday, April 21, 2011

DSC_0530

DSC_0528

I'm back! I found this tutorial for an Indie 'Foxx' Garland through Elise's beautiful blog, Pennyweight. I loved it and thought it'd be a cute and quick way to decorate my shelf (which I kind of treat as a mantelpiece) for summer. I ended up being wrong about the 'quick' part; all up, it took me hours. I did make it more difficult for myself by printing out decorative paper, and then gluing that to cardstock. But just cutting out all of the little foxes took time, time I'm glad I spent since I happen to think this garland is pretty darn cute. If you want to give it a go, the instructions for the garland are here.

p.s. Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!

3 comments:

  1. That it so sweet. Well worth the hard work, I believe. It gives the shelf so much colour and life! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... it looks so cute!!! I'm dying to make this myself. Thanks for the sweet words about my blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made one inspired by your post. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger