Jivamukti Yoga

Monday, April 11, 2011


Last week was a very full, very busy and very yoga-filled week for me. Sharon Gannon and David Life, the founders of Jivamukti Yoga, were in Sydney for a 5 day workshop, and as much as I wanted to participate, it just wasn't possible. But I did get the chance to see them speak at an opening party and it was wonderful. I dream of becoming a Jivamukti yoga teacher someday, and it made me even more motivated. I was also lucky enough to meet them, and let's just say that it didn't happen in the most glamorous of circumstances. In fact, it was very early in the morning, and we all know how much I love mornings. Ahem. After all of this excitement, I then spent the weekend at teacher training. The more that I practice yoga, learn how to teach yoga and hang out with fellow yogis the more I love it. It's so nice to know that I'm exactly where I should be right now.

4 comments:

  1. i wish to learn yoga in some other days too! :p

    dejoiss ♥

    http://dejoiss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome! sounds like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to learn more about yoga in general...
    And that photograph is gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger