Melbourne love: Meet me at Mike's

Friday, April 1, 2011

Showing off my necklace, and my strangely coloured hair, which is, in fact, natural.
DSC_0902

Last week when I was in Melbourne I finally got the chance to visit Pip Lincolne's shop, Meet me at Mike's. I own both her books (and have blogged about them here, here and here) and my husband's been to her shop a few times when he's gone to Melbourne for business to pick me up presents (he's the best). So as you can imagine, I was pretty stoked last week to get to check it out. I was even more stoked that my crafty hero herself, Pip, was there and I got to meet her! We had a lovely chat and she tweeted about my little blog and added me to her blog roll. I was thrilled! And apparently I was in a jewelry kind of mood that day because these are the two things I walked away with: flower earrings and a cute owl necklace. So thank you Pip, for being so kind and friendly and for having the bestest shop in the world. I wish I could visit more often!

7 comments:

  1. You are so cute! It was SO NICE to meet you! I am so glad I was there that day. I think fate stepped in to bring us together, don't you?! Merci FATE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I must buy that book soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little owl. I hopped on over to the link. Pip seems like a fun person. It is very nice you two got to meet.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    P.S. You must be out in the sun a lot to have your hair naturally highlighted! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! Also, I think your hair is pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so cute. I adore the banner, and you of course x


    kisses,
    amy !
    www.amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger