My creative space: vital organs

Thursday, April 7, 2011


I made this bag for one of my besties, Vanessa, for Christmas but I forgot to take a photo of it before I gave it away. Luckily, Ness just sent me this one, but it was taken with a computer so it's not the clearest shot. To make the bag, I used transfers from Sublime Stitching and then just sewed up a simple tote. I made it for her because she's in medical school, and I feel certain that my embroidered vital organs must be helping her studies...

Don't forget to head over to Kootoyoo for more creative spaces!

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a medical student! I've often looked at those transfers and wondered about where to use them... now I can think outside the box a little more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a thoughful and clever prezzie.
    I bet she loved it and that it is admired by all the other med students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Gaby, you are just too cute. I love this little tote, and how thoughtful that you made it for your friend, love this crafty idea. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaby, adorable bag and so clever! What a wonderful gift :)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaby, I love your sense of humour! :)And what a great way for a Med sutdent to transport her books. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger