My Red Velvet Kite Day Dress

Tuesday, April 5, 2011



I'm a huge fan of Elsie's blog, A Beautiful Mess, and when I started seeing bits and pieces of her first dress collection I was smitten. I knew right away that I wanted the kite day dress if I could get it, and get it I did! I tore open the package on the morning we were going on our road trip and threw it into my suitcase as we ran out. I've worn it a bunch of times since then and I always get compliments on my cute kite dress. I can't wait to see what Elsie comes up with next!

p.s. I am so NOT a fashion blogger. Any posing tips to share?

8 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm a fan of Elsie's blog as well and am so excited to see posts all about the shop and the dresses - and now to see other bloggers wearing them! I'm not a fashion blogger at all so I've got little to offer by way of tips but I think your shots look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love the dress! very pretty...and the pictures are as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look pretty fashion-y to me. I love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh i'm no posing expert. but i do know that your blog header is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an aamzing dress!! i seriously need to learn to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my! That dress is just so sweet! Excuse me while I rush off and investigate Elsie's blog and dress collection.

    ps. Your pics look lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super cute. I, also am going to check out her blog now that I have heard about it twice!
    Also, I emailed ya. Did you get it? I haven't heard back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the kite dress on her blog (I've followed her guy's feed for a while now, and that is how I was introduced to ms. Elsie).

    You look adorable. And yes, kites are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger