Scrappy nap pillows in flannel

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

scrappy pillow

DSC_1244

Have I mentioned here before how much I adore Anna Maria Horner? I must have, because I'm kind of obsessed with her fabrics. Case in point: these pillows. I had some leftover scraps from making a duvet cover out of her folksy flannels, and I had just bought her latest book, Handmade Beginnings, so this is what I ended up with. They're the scrappy nap pillow from the book, and I love them. I like how haphazard they are, and of course, how soft and snuggly they are. Thank you flannel. Oh, and you can see a quilt I made from this same flannel in this post.

p.s. Thanks so much for all of your wonderful advice and encouragement on my last post! I'm loving reading your thoughts. xx

9 comments:

  1. love those! And the more I hear about this Anna Maria Horner...the more I realize I must buy her books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, those are the cutest pillows i've ever seen! i love them. you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happy, and cheery little pillows, Gaby. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heart anna too. your cushions look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! I agree - love the haphazard prints...and the quilt is very cool too - you're so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are amazing! love them. i live vicariously through bloggers who DIY. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your sweet comment.

    I lOVE these pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pillows are so pretty! Love the colors! I wish I was as crafty as you... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pillows! I think I must give this project a go...I have the book and have completed the pants and little dress. Very clear instructions and lovely results. Also a big Anna Maria Horner fan :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger