Cartagena memories

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My dad and I on the left. And on the right, how I spent most of my time. Also, I didn't have hair until I was 3 or so, just so you know.
Me on the left (love this one) and my dad on the right doing who knows what.
My dad.

My dad sent me an email the other day with the subject "Cartagena memories." In it were a bunch of old photos from when we used to live in Cartagena when I was just a wee baby. My mom is Colombian, and right after I was born the three of us moved down there and stayed until I was about 4. The photos of our time there are so precious to me because I don't remember all that much. I also love seeing my parents young and living the dream! Colombia is such a magical place; I can't wait to take husband there someday to meet my family...

3 comments:

  1. What a cute thing for your Dad to email. It must have been such a special time. Have you been to Colombia since?

    Hope the 7am starts are proving to be productive ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful way to start out life! :) I love that look on your face as a baby! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize your mom was Columbian! What a cool family. And I love the pictures your dad sent you. Old pictures are always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger