Happy mother's day!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

my mom and I when she came out here to visit last year

Happy mother's day to all of the amazing mothers out there: birth mothers, biological mothers, adoptive mothers, surrogate mothers, mothers-in-law (or belles-mères as they're called in French, which means 'beautiful mothers), mothers to be, old mothers, young mothers, grandmothers, and great grandmothers (husband still has a great grandmother!)! And most importantly, happy mother's day to my amazing mom who I miss so very much. She's still the first person I call when I have good news, or if I get bad news and I need advice and I am so grateful for that. Thanks for being my mom!

5 comments:

  1. hope you have a wonderful weekend.. that photo of you and your mom is a winner. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have given you an award on my blog cute lady!
    have a great rest of your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this picture :) hope you have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo Gaby. A big cheer for all mothers everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww - so cute - hope you have a lovely mother's day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger