A leisurely hike

Monday, May 30, 2011

DSC_0018

DSC_0007


Somehow, my friend and I were wearing the same pants and matching tops. I swear this was unplanned. p.s. Doesn't that plant on the right look like something out of a Dr Seuss book?

DSC_0071

My friend and I having a giggle.


What happens when a whole bunch of yogis go to the beach...

On Saturday when the sun was still shining (it has since disappeared) a group of friends and I headed to the Royal National Park for a bushwalk (a.k.a. hike). Our friend chose a beautiful coastal walk that was fairly easy. Having just been sick for a week, I was so glad to be outside and in the company of real, live humans. After our walk we had lunch at a park, played in a playground and then watched the sun setting from a gorgeous beach in the park. I love Australia.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! What a stunning place, looks like you had a fantastic day!! I adore going for hikes, BC is so great for that. Happy Monday Gaby & glad to hear that you're feeling better. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun - what a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving these antics! Looks like you had a ball :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous photos! (as usual) Glad you are feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

this little port All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger