My life in iphone photos

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I've been taking a lot of iphone photos lately with the instamatic app and the hipstamatic app and today I thought I'd share a whole bunch. I like how these photos just show the everyday, ordinary moments. The moments when I don't have my big, fancy camera with me.












From top to bottom, left to right: A yummy coffee. My new friend Kristen, a beautiful yoga teacher. A funny wall that says: Men with ponytails should be banned. My friends and I at a party. The madness that was Zara on its opening day here in Sydney, I didn't go in don't worry. Cute house. Our makeshift altar when my friends came over to practice teaching yoga. Pretty blooms. The birthday girl and I. My friend's amazing birthday cake. A funny bathroom sign at a restaurant in the city. More lovely blooms. Chilling at a vegan brunch (3 photos). Vegan scones. A buddha at the retreat. Vegan brownies. My friends Lyn and Kellie at the Vegan expo. Simon Berg demonstrating his crazy yoga. I feel like I should qualify all of this by saying that I'm not actually vegan, I just hang out with a lot of them!

What have you guys been up to lately?

9 comments:

  1. I'm so obsessed with instagram... it's becoming a bad addiction!

    Great photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos. All of them, but the bathroom one is my fav.

    Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love iphone photos... so fun!! I'm hoping to do a little feature like this on my blog too. Loving all the yoga + vegan food, my two faves. SO great that you are doing yoga teacher training. Yoga is a huge passion of mine. Hope you're having a super Wednesday. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm absolutely DYING over that bathroom sign! ahahahaha so funny :)

    btw...gave you a blog award today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, did you make that design in your drink? It is amazing!! haha. I never even saw anything like that before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What the bathroom sign? I love the photos of you with your girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the photos and I really need to use my phone more to take photos. I think I don't because I keep a small canon in my handbag, but somehow a phone seems less distracting.

    Loved the altar and buddha shot- just very serene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that lovely weekend! Yoga, Coffee, Zara, friends.

    What does the end of that purple fence say about men with ponytails!?!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah yes. Gotta love the Iphone photos! My fave way of documenting my life! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger