A breakfast date

Wednesday, June 22, 2011





This morning I got up at the crack of dawn (seriously, it was 5:30 a.m.) to go teach an early morning class. Sadly, no one turned up (as is often the case at the crack of dawn) so I went home and husband took me out for breakfast instead. I had yummy homemade baked beans on toast and a big coffee to wake me up and I'm feeling much better now and ready to teach my other two classes. Husband also felt bad for losing (or 'misplacing' as he calls it) my moisturizer so he bought me some more, hence the above photo of him holding girly moisturizer. Hope your mornings are off to a good start! xx

5 comments:

  1. oh, i love when a situation turns around for the better :) aside from the crack of dawn wake up, it sounds like the loveliest way to start off the day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like being taken out for breakfast, and those baked beans look especially good. Nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love going out to breakfast. It's one of my favorite things and we don't do it nearly often enough. This looks like it was a magical morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those breakfast dates, they are so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love a warm English breakfast. i like to add steamed kale and roasted tomatoes to my beans and toast. yum!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger