A busy week

Monday, June 20, 2011


I snapped this photo on my phone last Wednesday while I was class planning over a latte at my favourite cafe. It pretty accurately presents what my week looked like. It was 8 a.m. and I had already taught one yoga class (which started at 6:30 am!) and was on my way to teach two more. All in all I taught 8 classes last week, and also worked several days at the studio. While I'm still nervous, I am beginning to feel more and more comfortable with each class that goes by. And I can say with absolute certainty that I LOVE teaching yoga. It can be tricky because you can't always tell if people are enjoying themselves, but if even one person comes up to me at the end of class and says "thank you" I feel happy.

I also handed in a big freelance project last week which had been eating up all of my time lately. I'm hoping that this week I can do all of those little chores that fall by the wayside when you're busy, as well as finally see some of my friends! Here's hoping...

5 comments:

  1. oh my! sounds like a busy week :) hope you have a beautiful week and maybe a less busy one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always wanted to take a yoga class. I need to get it on that! I know how it feels to be super busy (school and work full-time) you feel like you can never finish the dishes or go eat out with your friends when they invite you... u need a mini vacation!

    xo,
    sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're loving the yoga teaching! Any new job takes time to adjust and feel comfortable... and a lot of the times yogis are quite internal so even when they are enjoying themselves it's difficult to tell... I'm sure you're doing great :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger