I love mail

Monday, June 13, 2011




I've mentioned this before, but one of the best things about living overseas is that I actually get mail now! And I get good mail, not just bills (though there are, of course, plenty of those as well). Just this month I got 2 wonderful packages: my mom's best friend sent me 2 tops and some makeup from the states, and then my mom sent me a top from Anthropologie. She knew I was jealous because Anthro finally opened in Vancouver and I'm not there to see it, sigh...

In the meantime, at least I have sweet family and friends to mail me things. Thanks guys!

15 comments:

  1. oh my that's gorgeous happy mail....I can't take my eyes of the red top it is stunning. Love the detail work around the collar on the brown top....beautiful stunning happy mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how pretty! i love getting things in the mail...looks like i'll have to move overseas to get more packages :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fancy little red number is beautiful! So feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That has got to be the hands down, best ever postal package. Bet that sort of thing will help keep you here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo you lucky girl :) gorgeous clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. How oh HOW do I get my hands on that RED one at the top? I need it. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heeheeehehe, your Aussie lingo is great, fair dinkum! I laughed reading your lemonade post - so funny. ;0) One thing I know about Canadians is you always say "You're welcome!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally drooling over that little red lace number.

    Ah.

    Where did you get those pretty things from!?

    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness, Gaby!! I love, love all of these beautiful items and that is so sweet that your mom sent you a top from Anthro, aww! Hope your having a fantastic day. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry everyone who asked, i meant to answer this question sooner, but the lacy pink top is from forever 21 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this was some good mail, indeed :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger