My Creative Space: late

Friday, June 17, 2011

My crocheted garland of teacups and teapots.
First of all, I CANNOT believe that I just went 3 weekdays without posting! I'm going to blame this on the fact that I've barely been home over the last 3 days, and my internet has been spotty. Hopefully it won't happen again (anytime soon at least...).

I'm going to consider this post my 1 day late "my creative space." Remember a few days ago when I said that one of my wintertime goals was to decorate my place winter? Well, here's the first thing I did. I swapped out my foxx garland for this crocheted garland of teapots and teacups.

Back when Notebook magazine was still alive and kicking, there was a tutorial for this garland and I ran home to make it. I know it's totally nana-ish but I love it anyway.

11 comments:

  1. oh I am grrrrrreeen with envy!!! I love your garland!!!! Is there any chance you could scan the pattern and email it? or maybe crochet me one and I will send you some hand made products.....maybe a body lotion, hand cream or something along those lines?? Cheeky I know but if you don't ask you wont know is my motto lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way is it nana-ish ;) teacups and garlands, two of my favourite things in one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cozy and winterish. Oh, and I love the nanna look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never, not ever, made a garland - but drooled over plenty! Yours is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's completely lovely. Only vintage in the BesT of ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the colors. =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This teapot and teacup garland is amaaaazing. Ugh, every time I come read your blog, I want to do every single craft you ever do! You are inspiring, little lady! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger