My life in iphone photos: round 2

Monday, June 6, 2011

I really enjoyed doing a post entirely dedicated to iphone pictures, so I thought I'd do it again. Here's a smattering of photos from the last month or so....


Having drinks with fellow yoga teacher trainees. Babysitting my friend's baby Lucas, I love him.


These four are all from the last retreat I assisted.





Hanging with my friend's kitten. Me posing at our teacher training graduation.


Sunny lunch at a cute cafe with friends.


The Opera House all lit up last night for Vivid Sydney, a festival going on right now. And some more lights, but these were at a bar.


Hyde Park.


Vegan yum cha today in the city with friends. Yum!

3 comments:

  1. I love the iPhone photos! Hipsamatic (sp?) is pretty amazing! :D

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently addicted, to taking iphone photos, and yours are lovely!! Your friends kitten is absolutely adorable, and a big yay to enjoying a fab lunch with girlfriends, it's the best! xx veronika

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger