Inspired by Elsie's summertime goals, I decided to make up my own list. Of course, I live in Australia so I made a list of wintertime goals instead. I love that she focused on fun, non-work related things because I'm also swamped with work right now. But I want to make sure that I take the time to enjoy winter, because it's a season that I love.
So, my slightly silly goals are:
1. Go to the Katoomba Winter Magic Festival. I've been meaning to do this every year that I've lived here and I haven't yet. This is the year!
2. Make gingerbread cookies. Probably these ones...
3. Decorate home for winter. I like changing little things up around my home with the seasons. I'll probably throw in some more flannel, switch up my fox garland etc.
4. Knit something for myself. I feel like it's been forever since I've knitted/crocheted anything! This is just not right and must be rectified immediately.
5. Catch up on oscar movies. This one is really silly, but I missed every single oscar nominated movie this year and I'd like to change that. Starting tonight...