Homemade chocolate peanut butter cups

Wednesday, July 27, 2011



Peanut butter is pretty much my favourite food group, and don't bother telling me that it isn't a food group because I won't listen :) Being a peanut butter lover, I also happen to love Reese's peanut butter cups, but they're difficult to find here in Australia.

Enter Alicia Silverstone and her vegan cookbook, A Kind Life. I whipped these up on Sunday night to bring to our Monday morning staff meeting and all of my vegan co-workers loved them. Yesterday I made them non-vegan with milk chocolate and they were equally delicious. Head over here to find the recipe and make some of your very own! And if you do use milk chocolate, I'd suggest cutting down on the sugar.

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear... those look dangerous. My husband LOVES peanut butter. Hmmm... I may have found my new bargaining tool... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuuummmmmmmmm. i made peanut butter waffles this morning! peanut butter = the best thing ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look sooo delicious! I'm convinced that peanut butter goes with EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tasted alicia silverstone's peanut butter cups last year at christmas when they were given to me as a gift...let me tell you, they were just about the most amazing thing i had ever eaten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum! these look amazing!

    GTBB,
    http;//badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger