My Creative Space: a peg bag

Thursday, July 14, 2011


As long as I've lived in Australia, I've never owned a dryer. At first it kind of bugged me, and then I actually came to enjoy the process of traipsing outside to hang things one by one on the hills hoist (the aussie laundry line you see above). I'll admit that it's less fun now that we live in an apartment, but I make do.

And in the spirit of making do, I whipped up this peg bag from a pattern in the book The Crafty Minx (fabulous book, by the by). I love how cute and daggy it is, and of course, it is pretty useful. For more creative spaces, go here. xx

7 comments:

  1. I love it...cute and functional..win win :)

    www.theheadlessmannequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute - and so practical! My mother-in-law has a bizarre apron with spaces for the pegs, I think you have a better solution. Lovely blog, BTW, just found you via ourcreativespaces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little peg bag!!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute!

    But explain please what the word "daggy" means. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's simply adorable. i love it :) we dont have a drier in india either...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the peg bag, the polka dots are so cute. And I love the idea of hanging my laundry out to dry, it's how I grew up when we lived in Europe, there is something so charming about it. Hope your weekend is a lovely one. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger