New banner and buttons!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

You might have noticed that I recently got myself a fancy new banner, and today I've added a couple of buttons to my sidebar as well. Of course, I'd be delighted if you grabbed a button :) The top one is 200 x 200 and the bottom button is 150 x 150.

Both the banner and the buttons were made by Chelsey from The Paper Mama, and I'm so grateful to her! I love how they turned out, and being somewhat of a luddite myself, I know I couldn't have made anything half as pretty. If you're in the market for a new banner you should definitely check her out!

6 comments:

  1. I love your new banner and I have to ask - what lipstick are you wearing? The colour is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh loving the new banner, does Chelsey do banners for wordpress blogs??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so Jane Austenish in your banner photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I loved working with you! You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the new banner! You are gorgeous. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaahhhhhh! What a good idea! I have spent ages wondering how all these bloggers have some many skills (sewing, cookings, graphic design)...so I am pleased to hear that this daunting task can be outsourced!

    Ps. I still think you remain mighty skilful - and from the sounds of your last post, a nifty multi-tasker :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger