Sydney love: winter

Monday, July 11, 2011

chilling in the sun, with my new bag sitting next to me
footy


my favourite necklace, and the top my mom sent me. thanks mom!

Winter in Sydney is magic, there's just no other way to put it. The days are still fairly long, the sky is cobalt blue, the sun is shining and it's not really that cold. In fact, you can often find me at this time of year sitting in a park somewhere in a tank top with bare feet soaking up some vitamin D. I LOVE it.

On Saturday husband and I took advantage of the wonderful weather and went to the Paddington markets after his footy match. Then we wandered through Paddington where I scored some cute booties that were more than 50% off, yay! I hope that wherever you are, whatever season it is, the sun is shining.

11 comments:

  1. This reminds me a lot of central California. The trees and the air seem the same. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so weird that it's winter there!! we are in full on summer here. i love having a friend from the other side of the world :)

    and i love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

    I love Sydney in winter too - my in-laws live there. Paddington Markets look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing beats a crisp, sunny, Sydney winters day!
    P.S - your lovely locks make me regret cutting my hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your winter days sound a little like an Irish summer! Unfortunately, our winters are nothing like your summers :)

    www.theheadlessmannequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SO jealous. I wish I could live in Sidney!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a perfect weekend! :)

    Glad it is cooler in your corner of the world-we are expected to have 90 degrees tomorrow.

    p.s. Your hair is getting so long! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the necklace. It's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos. I'd love to visit Sydney ANY time of year! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sydney winter weather would be a nice break from this HEAT right about now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so i'm loving following an aussie blog because i adore paddington and miss the markets! pardon my stalking, but i'm eating this all up :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger