A very Canadian playlist

Wednesday, July 13, 2011




I was teaching a yoga class the other day and I had a student who came up to me at the end of class and said: "That was a very Canadian playlist." And I realized that she's right, it just so happens that many of my favourite musicians are Canadian. What can I say? Canadians make some pretty great tunes. Today I thought I'd share a playlist of some of my all time favourites, I hope you find something new to love!

p.s. this post was inspired by Kate at O My Heart!

7 comments:

  1. I love yoga classes that play music, doesn't seem to be the norm, so its a treat when it happens. Wish I could come to one of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great music! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I'm biased though being Canadian and all :) Hope teaching is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great playlist...I love discovering new music :) Now following. xxx

    www.theheadlessmannequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list! I prefered the first few songs more than the last few but that's my personal taste ;) Thanks for reminding me of that great Bee Gees cover by Feist. It gave me shivers all over. Off to listen to it again! Bisous

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger