5 things

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

In no particular order, here are 5 things I'm grateful for today:

1. An overcast day, perfect for working from home and drinking copious amounts of tea.


2. Bright nails that make me smile.


3. A new poster for my room. Thank you Frankie.


4. Legs up the wall, or viparita karani in Sanskrit. Does wonders when you're stressed.


5. Awesome girlfriends who make me laugh. Also does wonders when you're stressed. (These are not my girlfriends, obviously. But I think the laughter is about the same.)

6 comments:

  1. Oh what a great list Gaby. I love that poster and who doesn't like bright colours.Love days when you can drink copious amounts of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list! What a great idea. And I am so so so in love with that poster! The quote is PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this sweet little list. Love tea, love the poster, need to put my legs up more often and I LOVE the photo.

    Thanks for the nice comment yesterday.

    Kacie
    http://www.acollectionofpassions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am envious of your day. I would give anything to work from home.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha i like the disclaimer that they're not your girlfriends :o) Thanks for visiting my blog and your comment! Glad it lead me here. Also that poster is so cool! So pretty! Is it cut-outs or ink? Beautiful either way though! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bright nails. i think it is good girlfriends that top the list!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger