Especially grateful for

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

{photo taken by me a few years back in Colombia)

Inspired by Whitney at Eat Sleep Cuddle I decided to make a little list of things I'm grateful for this week.

this week I'm especially grateful for...
  1. Jack Layton's last letter to Canadians. As beautiful as it is inspiring. He will be missed.
  2. Medicare. When I need to go the doctor (either in Canada or Australia) I can and it's free. Thank you universal health care.
  3. A husband who cleans the apartment. Enough said.
  4. Bare legs... spring's a comin'!
  5. New yoga teaching opportunities... keep your fingers crossed for me!
  6. The lovely ladies who came to my yoga classes yesterday.
  7. Clean sheets.
  8. Friends who are also neighbours. For the first time since I moved to Sydney I have a good friend who lives a couple of blocks from me, it's the best.
  9. A flexible job.
  10. Bicycle shopping with the husband! It's time for me to get a bike (and hope that my legs are strong enough to actually carry me somewhere, they're not).

7 comments:

  1. i love this post :) it's always so good to stop and remember the things you have to be thankful for.

    number 4 and number 7 - my fave! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! what a sweet list! i love this, thank you so much for sharing! :) having a husband who cleans the apartment and a flexible job really are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. clean sheets are the best way to know you will have a good day :) love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being grateful for little things. It's so fun to read other poeple's wonderful lists. Thanks for sharing.

    Kacie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cleaning husbi is something to be very grateful for indeed! And my fingers are crossed for you my love! ...now I'm off to wash my sheets. Thanks for reminding me x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger