A seaside stroll

Thursday, August 4, 2011






First of all, I'm sorry for my unintended blog break. Life's been hectic this last week and right when I felt like I was starting to catch my breath I got sick, passed out and then spent the day horizontal. Not fun.

I'm feeling a bit better today though, so I thought I'd post these photos from a little stroll I went on this weekend. The weather here has been perfect lately. In fact, yesterday it was 26 degrees (that's 79 degrees for those of you who speak fahrenheit) and it's still the middle of winter!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. And glad to know you're feeling better!

    Ive been waiting for it to stop raining here so that I could head out and take photos as well. The sun just came out this morning! :)

    Have an awesome day ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos of the bee and the butterfly are my favorites. Feels like a big inhale. Sorry you've been feeling unwell. Welcome back to the land of the living. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL, pictures, Gaby! I've always wanted to visit Australia! :)

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, Gaby!! So glad you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Gaby! These shots are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger