Laughing Lotus Yoga

Sunday, September 18, 2011


This weekend I was blessed to do three 3 hour workshops with Jasmine Tarkeshi, co-founder of Laughing Lotus Yoga. It was, in every way, extraordinary. Jasmine is such a wealth of knowledge, but more than that, she's funny and down to earth. Qualities I value very much in yoga teachers. I learned SO much from her and got to try lots of asanas (poses) that I've never done before.

I can't wait for her to come back, and next time I'm in North America, I'm definitely going to drive down to San Francisco to check out her studio. And if you happen to live in San Francisco or New York, I'm jealous. But what I'm really trying to say is that if you live in either of those cities, you should get yourself to a Laughing Lotus studio as fast as you can!

3 comments:

  1. wow, i could never bend my body like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh aren't you lucky! Isn't it an amazing journey - to gently move into new asanas and discover a little bit more about yourself.

    You're beautiful Gaby! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My yoga classes are wednesdays...I keep telling my instructor I don't bend certain ways. Certainly not like this lady!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger