Meet Lola/I need your name advice

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DSC_0552

Sunday afternoon my husband called me and asked me to come outside to meet him. I started walking when I heard frantic bell ringing and turned around to see husband riding up to me on this brand new pink bicycle. "How do you like my new bike?" he asked before admitting that it was, of course, for me.

I couldn't have been more delighted. I've been pining away for a cute bike for some time now, and this one fits the bill perfectly. Now I just need to strengthen my legs so I can usually use it (I have the weakest legs ever)! Thanks husband, I love it!

One last thing... I was thinking of a name for her and I'm thinking Lola? Thoughts?? She's definitely female, and quite girly.

DSC_0543

DSC_0540

11 comments:

  1. ooh, hello Lola!! I love this bike Gaby, it's absolutely adorable, + I love that she's pink! And you look so cute in your dress, lovely! Happy riding. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazily cute! Lola would be perfect for such a cute bike! Mine is called Herbie, however I hardly ever ride him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are one lucky girl! i've been pining for a bike lately too. i especially love that yours is pink :) lola is the perfect name.

    ps. are they saltwater sandals i see? i've been pining for a pair of those lately too haha love the red ones x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute bike!

    I wish they made bikes that were controlled from your upper body...that is what is so bad for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, cute bike! and what a nice surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a Lola and you two look very cute together, what a match made in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes - she must be Lola :) she's quite a charmer!

    Lovely husband...and a cute way of delivering a pressie. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray! Yes definitely Lola, I love that name, I used to have a Lola doggy. I have a lemon coloured pushie I call Birdy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lola, you are one bloody cute chica! What a great pressie from the mister. Enjoy the ride(s)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute bike! and it definitely takes skills to bike in a dress and cute shoes. props to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your bike, how exciting!! How sweet of your husband. I love the name Lola :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger