My creative space: a scarf

Thursday, September 8, 2011


This has got to be the world's lamest my creative space ever! I intended to make a dress out of this Anna Maria Horner fabric, and then I realized I didn't have the right colour thread. I was determined to make something though so I threw aside my half finished dress and made this scarf in a hurry. And then to add insult to injury, when I wanted to blog about it there was no one around to take my picture. And so I bring you these photos, live from my bed. You're welcome.

For other people's (hopefully more exciting) creative spaces, go here. xx

10 comments:

  1. love this! the fabric is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that fabric is SO cute. perfect for a scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love, not having a good day?! :) i think your scarf is pretty, the fabric is so vintage-esque and lovely :) i'd wear it in a second! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabric!!! so pretty and vintage inspired.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I really like your blog, could you visit mine, cause I'm just published my first fashion work, and I would really to know, how is it, if you have time you can see it :) thank u so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my lordy, i would wear this until it fell apart. so cute! you're making me pine for a sewing machine hardcore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What amazing fabric! Love the design in those blossoms and leaves. Gaby your 'lame' looks pretty good to me. : )
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger