Especially grateful for, 2nd edition

Monday, September 26, 2011


Once again inspired by Whitney, I thought I'd share a list of 10 things I'm especially grateful for right now...

  1. Brown paper packages tied up with string (see above photo). Otherwise known as the 2012 Frankie calender and diary, so excited about these!
  2. My new bike!
  3. Husband coming to yoga with me. And liking it.
  4. Sweet compliments from friends :)
  5. Scoring 3 new summer dresses from Vinnie's for less than $30.
  6. Funny French movies.
  7. Pretty craft books (right now I'm perusing Scandinavian Stitches).
  8. This song by Winter People, which you can download for free here.
  9. Passionfruit and mandarins, yum.
  10. A rainy Sunday, perfect excuse to be lazy all day :)

1 comments:

  1. Love it! I've been trying to get my husband to yoga but not no avail so far. I'm sure he still thinks it's glorified stretching. :)
    A lovely thing for you to do with your hubby. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger