Peanut butter oatmeal cookies

Thursday, September 15, 2011




Hi my name is Gaby and I'm a peanut butter-oholic.

Tis true. Ever since I was a little one I've adored peanut butter. I blame it on my peanut butter loving dad who used to feed our turtles peanut butter on toast when we lived in Cartagena. This may or may not have had something to do with their early demise...

Moving along, I just have to share this recipe with you because these are probably the yummiest peanut butter cookies I've ever made. I decided to simplify and not make the sandwich version but I'm sure those are delicious too. A cozy kitchen has such yummy looking recipes, I want to try her rocky road cookies next...

p.s. sorry for the silence on the blog this week. I've been a busy bee and it's been kind of nice to unplug for a while and just be. Regular posts shall resume soon :)

4 comments:

  1. so glad to finally meet another peanut butter-oholic! and peanut butter cookies are my FAVORITE. i actually don't keep peanut butter in the house anymore because that's all i would eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum-o! I'm a total sucker for anything pb!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger