My Creative Space: a yoga gift

Thursday, October 27, 2011

what am I doing with my face here?

So I've noticed something... I seem to make the same 2 things over and over again: clutches and yoga mat bags. The only possible conclusion that we can draw from this is that I'm boring as hell. At least as far as crafting goes :)

Next week I swear to you I will attempt to make something different. Maybe even something I've never made before! But for now, you're stuck looking at another yoga mat bag. Sorry. This is one I made for my friend and amazing photographer, Sonja Sipala, to thank her for taking my yoga pictures. It's made from some gorgeous Anna Maria Horner fabric (you can see a skirt I made from the same fabric here) and I even found a yoga mat that matches it perfectly. Yay me.

For more creative spaces go here. Happy crafting!

8 comments:

  1. I love the fabric you've used! It's beautiful. And hey, at least you'll be really really good at making clutches and yoga mat bags =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very sweet yoga bag. I love the colors and pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, when you're good at something.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! i think this is a great gift :)

    have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I love your yoga bag! Do you sell them? Did I miss a link to an Etsy shop?? That fabric is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that yoga mat bag is adorable though. i love the fabric that you chose!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fabulous and must make it easier to carry a yoga mat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you've got one up on me because I used a SHOELACE to make a 'yoga carrier' while I ride my bike to yoga. I'm ghetto :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger