Sea Shepherd!

Monday, October 3, 2011








My Friday was one of those wonderful days where everything comes together and you spend all day having fun. The highlight of the day was definitely getting the chance to go for a tour of the Sea Shepherd. My friend and I biked over there, had yummy vegan lunch, got an awesome tour of the ship and then daydreamed about quitting my life and going to save whales with them.

I can't say enough good things about the Sea Shepherd and all the work they do. They're seriously my heros. If you're in Sydney, I highly recommend going for a tour (just email them and ask nicely and they'll probably say yes) while they're here. You can also get involved by joining one of their chapters, or by donating money of course. And if you do, you'll be my hero too :)

2 comments:

I love hearing from you, and if you ask me a question I'll answer you here (or by email if your email is linked to your profile) x

 

this little port © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger